Whether your application is for Embossing Dies, De-bossing Dies, Braille, exposing metal plates etc., the Troy Counterforce System is ready to supply unlimited resource of quality counterforce’s.
Polydiam Industries Limited is a pioneer in development of Counterforce Platemaking equipment. Being the UK largest Counterforce equipment and materials manufacturer, we are able provide unravelled support and know how. Our customers range from trade houses, small to large converters and printers. Polydiam has over 20 years of experience in Counterforce equipment and materials manufacture and, have been instrumental in inventing and introducing many new concepts and technology into the market.
The Benefits for You:
- Make Counterforces in minutes
- The ideal technology for trade manufacturers but with the right equipment is suitable for in-house production as well.
- A low skill manufacturing process resulting in lower labour cost
- A modern, clean two-part heat cure Epoxy based technology.
- Available in 28g twin barrel syringe (F) or 500g (x2) bottles (S).
- Accurate counterforce resulting is reduced make-ready time.
- Require a Vulcanising Moulding Press, a Vacuum Chamber and a Cold Press or similar.
- Once mixed the combined resin hardener will be amber in colour.
- Colour dyes can be added in the mixing process to change the colour.
- Very quick production times with the right processing equipment.
- Counterforces can be ready for press in about 10 minutes.
- Very strong and hard counterforces suitable for embossing and simultaneous hot foil stamping and embossing.
- Suitable for short, medium and long embossing runs.
- Comprehensive training and user manual available.